One of the areas where we have the most mimicry is our face.
While we concentrate our attention, it is the area that we often use when we are amazed.
Especially when we look at the same people who use a lot of mimics, the horizontal lines on the floor slowly begin to attract attention.
Why is the need for filling?
1) Since the main factor that constitutes our lines is the mimics, the treatment starts with decreasing facial expressions. If the line appearance still exists even though the mimics are reduced, it can be helped by the filling application.
2) Even if you do not mimic the lines are clear and seated, you can apply with filling again successfully.
3) B0t0x and salmon DNA, vitamins and fine injections of hyaluronic acid are also suitable for very thin lines.
4) If there is complaints of skin looseness and sagging in advanced age, it will be more effective to apply double (focussed ultrasound), rope application or gold needle followed by filling applications.
How long does the forehead fill process take?
Before the procedure, the area of the forehead is numbed with local anesthetic for 10 minutes and the application period takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
What to look after after the procedure?
- There may be slight redness in the area after the procedure. It will regress after 1-2 hours.
- The area should not be exposed to water for 8 hours.
- Applications such as massage, sauna etc. should be kept about 1 week away.
When does the forehead fill effect occur?
The filling process occurs without any filler effect. The ability to fill and repair lines at the maximum occurs at the end of 2-3 weeks.
How long should the forehead fill be repeated?
According to the patient (mimic condition, weight loss, chronic illness, drug use, stress and distress, type of material used), there is an average duration of 6-8 months. The patient never returns to the end of this period of use. Because, in the meantime, the ability of the dolphin to renew and repair has come to a more permanent effect. Maybe the first year is 2 times a year, the next year, the number of applications per year can be reduced.
What else can be combined with the forehead filler?
Depends on patient needs:
Focused Ultrasound (doublo)
You can follow us on Instagram. Instagram.