Chemical peeling is a process consisting of renewing, revitalizing, peeling and warping of the spot removing material on the skin.
What Materials Are Used For Peeling?
- Alpha hydroxy acids
- Beta hydroxy acids
- Polyhydroxy acids.
- Mixed peelings (spot and enzyme peelings)
How Does Peeling Work?
Peeling which is used in spot exterminates both skin peeling and spot construction. Disturbances in collagen fibers in the seasons repair collagen by promoting it to new collagen production.
İn Which Situations İs The Peeling Done?
- Acne and acne scars
- Rejuvenate the skin (remove fine lines, moisturize
- Pore Width Treatment
- Old age spots ( hand and face)
What Happens To The Patient During & After Peeling?
There may be a slight burning sensation during peeling, peeling may occur stripping depending on the peeling depth of the following 2-3 days.
What To Look After After Peeling?
- Must be applied sun protection at least 3 times a day
- The shell of the skin should be left to itself and not touched
- According to the problem, the treatment should be continued with proper creams (stain creme, antiaging creme, acne creme)
You can follow us on Instagram. Instagram.