The capillary problem is a common health problem affecting the society. It affects women the most, and the region is mainly the legs, cheeks and nose edges are the most visible regions.
How Does İt Occur?
- Are generally light-skinned indivials face
- Genetic susceptibility.
- After sun damage,
- In rheumatic diseases,
- With the use of alcohol,
- With Rosacea disease,
- Drug use (estrogen, cortisone, ca channel blocker)
- In Legs; Genetic background, over standing, sitting, pregnancy facilitating factors.
What İs Done İn The Treatment?
Ice, electric surgery and some laser types, which were used earlier, have not been successful. Currently the most successful and the most used laser;
- Nd yag Laser 1064
- It is the most effective laser especially for deeply located leg veins.
What İs The Patient Waiting For During and After The Treatment?
The process takes 30-45 minutes. Afterwards the patient can easily go on to work and social life.
How Long İs The Number Of Sessions?
Spider hemangiomas called hemangiomas can be treated in single session. Nasal nasal side face veins and abdominal vessels require an average of 3 sessions.
What Should Be Considered After Treatment?
- Creams given by the doctor should be used in the area treated by laser
- Especially open areas such as face should be creamed with should be apply sun protection creams sun protection creams 3 times a day.
- Legs should be rested after operation, exercise should not be done. varicose socks should be worn for 2 days.
You can follow us on Instagram. Instagram.