Vitiligo is a discomfort that manifests itself as a clearly colored, white patch that goes through the damage of the cells that give color to the skin.
Although the exact cause of Vitiligo is not known, there are many reasons for it.
- Genetic predisposition (30% family story available)
- The battle of self-coloring cells
Frequently, childhood and adulthood are periods of the love disease.
Where are the Most Contained Areas?
Vitiligo keeps more traumatized areas. This indicates that the phenomenon known as the tragic phenomenon is positive in this disease.
- Eyes around
- Lip and arounds
- Jenital area
- Knee elbow
- Hands and foot
- Goiter diseases (hypo and hyperthyroidism).
- Anemia (pernicious anemia).
- Some rheumatic diseases.
- Hair-breaking (alopesia areata).
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (such as crohn).
What Is Done In Vitiligo Treatment?
- Sunscreen (very resistant sensitive to sun damage) must be used.
- Pigment enhancer creams
- Local corticosteroids
- Creams containing tacosopsis, pimecr0limus.
- Narrow Band UVB
- Stem Cell Therapy
You can follow us on Instagram. Instagram.