What is mesotherapy, what does it do?
It is a process based on the refinement, tightening and moisturizing of the skin layer of the skin with the nutritional ingredients supplied from the outside. the given substances increase the amount of elastin and collagen in the skin, the skin is moistened, the volume is increased and renewed.
When do we need mesotherapy?
From the twenties on our skin, a little wear and tear process starts, if this process is properly managed, the wear-off speed will decrease and keep skin fresh and resurrected. precisely this point is the mesotherapy of the support that we can give our patients.
Does every skin have the same mesotherapy?
No, firstly, according to the problem on the skin, planning is done after the need to be done by our dermatologist. for example, the need for a 25 year old patient is different from the need for a 40 year old patient.
Which zones, in particular, are the percentages?
– Forehead (thin line treatment)
– Cheeks (for tightening and moisturizing),
– Jaw (to support the darkness around the mouth and to support low)
– Under the eye (bruise and fine line removal)
– Neck and décolleté (tightening and thinning)
What materials are used in mesotherapy?
- Somon DNA
- Hyaluronic acid
- Vitamins (A-B-C- and K)
- Amino acids
- The polypeptides
- Mineral salts
- Nucleic Acids
- DMAE (Dimethyl amino ethanol)
Especially for whom is mesotherapy absolutely recommended?
– Many people who smoke and use alcohol,
– The people who are exposed to sun and solarium very much,
– Those who can not take good care of the skin with heavy work and stress reasons,
– People who are affected negatively by chronic disease,
– People with skin problems and complaints of streaking.
What other conditions besides mesotherapy rejuvenation are used?
– Stain treatment
– Cellulite treatment
– Acne (acne) stains
– Acne (acne) in traces and pits
– Old age and sunspots
– Skin tone in sync
– Pore tightening
– Under-eye purple treatment
– Scar treatment
– Other areas successfully applied in hair loss treatment.
– Hand rejuvenation
– Fracture (tightening mesotherapy) is another area successfully applied.
What is the average transaction time and number of sessions?
It is 4-8 sessions on average, with a half-hour of operation, depending on the patient’s need.
When does the effect occur?
Within a week, our patient starts to notice the renewal.
You can follow us on Instagram. Instagram.