The resulting damage to elastin and collagen fibers, which constitute the core structure of the skin, is a longitudinal, skewed, red, sometimes white, line of skin.
Who İs Cracked?
Cracks are more common in individuals with less elasticity of the skin than in the normal population.
Also The Reasons:
- Immediate weight gain loss
- Pregnancy process
- Being in the period of growth and development
- Cortisone use or excessive cortisone release in the body
In Which Areas İs The Most Cracked?
- Breast (especially in the era of growth and development)
- Back (during growth and development)
- Legs and knee lining
How İs İt Treated?
- Laser (Fraxel, Er-YAG, CO2)
- Radio-Frequency With Needle (Golden Needle)
You can follow us on Instagram. Instagram.